Have you always wanted to go backpacking but not sure where to start?
Now’s your chance, join the Wilderness Basics Course (WBC). It’s the perfect way to learn how to backpack! This is an 11-week course, with class lectures every Tuesday night as well as 4 overnight trips, guided by experienced Sierra Club Chapter Outings Leaders.
Outings Photos Video
For a great introduction to what WBC weekend outings are like, check out our YouTube video from previous years photos.
North County Group Blog
- Last Chance to Oppose Special Study for Harvest Hills
There is one last chance to oppose designation of a Special Study Area for Harvest Hills by LAFCO on [...]
- Sierra Club Releases Series of At-Home Climate Action Resources
Sierra Club North County Group (NCG) has released a series of fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, [...]
- Help Shape Future Rapid Bus Service In Your Community
The following is from SANDAG (San Diego Association of Governments). Para español, vea la informaci [...]
- Support Biodiversity Resolution
The message below is from Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer. Please take a moment to look at this import [...]
- Learn About Multiple Species Conservation Program
Here is an easy and important way to learn about the Multiple Species Conservation Program (MSCP) in [...]