Have you always wanted to go backpacking but not sure where to start?
Now’s your chance, join the Wilderness Basics Course (WBC). It’s the perfect way to learn how to backpack! This is a 10-week course, with class lectures every Tuesday night as well as 4 overnight trips, guided by experienced Sierra Club Chapter Outings Leaders.
Outings Photos Video
For a great introduction to what WBC weekend outings are like, check out our YouTube video from previous years photos.
North County Group Events
North County Group Blog
- 23 Organizations unite to Oppose Harvest Hills
Environmental, Climate Coalition join forces to Oppose Harvest Hills in Escondido Today, Sierra [...]
- Environmental Action Meeting November 14th
Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:30- 9:00 PM 2324 Miller Ave. (Chalice UU Congregation) (Google map) Es [...]
- Stop Harvest Hills–Sprawl development in Escondido
Harvest Hills is Safari Highlands re-branded. It may have a new name, but it has the same problems a [...]
- Sierra Club sends National Urban Infill Policy to all cities, urges collaboration on urban infill
Sierra Club recently sent our new Urban Infill Policy to all local governments in the region with a [...]
- Please submit comments: Support Urban Density for Climate Protection and Affordable Housing in Escondido
Sierra Club NCG filed a comment letter today on the Palomar Heights development project. While [...]