Have you always wanted to go backpacking but not sure where to start?
Now’s your chance, join the Wilderness Basics Course (WBC). It’s the perfect way to learn how to backpack! This is a 10-week course, with class lectures every Tuesday night as well as 4 overnight trips, guided by experienced Sierra Club Chapter Outings Leaders.
Outings Photos Video
For a great introduction to what WBC weekend outings are like, check out our YouTube video from previous years photos.
North County Group Events
North County Group Blog
- Harvest Hills Issue Guide
Please review the basic facts and information about Harvest Hills here. The post Harvest Hill [...]
- Sierra Club files comments San Marcos General Plan Update (GPU)
Comment letter filed with the city of San Marcos on the General Plan Update. Please contact us [...]
- Sierra Club comments filed on DEIR for old Palomar Hospital site, urges support for transit-oriented development
Today, the Conservation Committee filed a comment letter on the DEIR for Palomar Heights. Supp [...]
- Our Transportation Future: NCG Zoom community presentation with Senior SANDAG staff
On April, 28, SANDAG senior staff presented at the Sierra Club NCG Community Presentation on Transpo [...]
- ECAP Recommendations from Community Advisory Committee
The Escondido Community Advisory Committee for Climate and Environmental Action has completed its re [...]